Forgot password. Hp. Ku-0841. Just happen last night. I can…

Customer Question
Forgot password Technician's Assistant:...

Forgot password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Hp

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Ku-0841

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just happen last night

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes i can not get in to my facebook

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!