Idk. Why? Need a new password to log in. Hp laptop. Idk. I…

Customer Question
Idk. Why? Need a...

Idk. Why? Need a new password ***** log in.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Hp laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

Idk. I just bought it.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

I was using my phone till I got the laptop. May be my problem.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Just to make sure I am enrolled in a prep exam and 63 hour course so I can take my Florida exam. And password ***** I didn't sign up for the post 45 hour exam info.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
this is part of getting more money for azure tide realty just to be able to login and get a password. Redicoulous
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!