I am unable to access my google account on my own laptop…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to access my google account on my own laptop because it requires me to tap yes on my phone and my phone has given me the black screen of death (and yes, I looked up how to get my phone turned on, which worked last night, but won't work now).

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your laptop?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

The top four lights are solid and the bot***** *****ght is blinking.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: hongkongpom, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Computer Support Specialist

Hello there if you can't see your phone display to tap on the screen then can I suggest you take the SIM card out of the phone and put it in another phone?

Also did you try shutting the phone down; taking out the battery and doing the reverse?