Trying to start and get “uncountable boot volume”. I have…

Trying to start and...

Trying to start and get “uncountable boot volume”. I have tried both the recovery cd and the recovery file I made when the computer was new and neither work. The laptop is a g500 running Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your laptop?

Lenovo G500

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your G500? Have you installed any updates recently?

No recent updates. I have tried to restart with the recovery cd and with the recovery file and neither work. Still get the same uncountable boot volume message

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried to download the Microsoft Windows 10 iso file on another computer, but it didn’t work.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you disconnect the power cable and then hold the power button down for 60 seconds then release.

Connect the power cable, power it on and tell me how it then functions.

Let me know the results please

Says your pc ran into trouble, will restart. Same as before. Error code Oxc000000f required device not connected or can’t be accessed
The pc won’t start. How would you connect?

Thanks

It is the Sata port on the motherboard that has faulted, the error confirms this (memory error not able to get to the hard drive)

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the computer to have this replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Richard, Computer Specialist