I cannot find anywhere on my Google Photo app on my computer…

I cannot find anywhere...

I cannot find anywhere on my Google Photo app on my computer where I can enlarge the icons. The print is so small you can't read it. Can you help me do that?

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Google photos

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I can't find anything to try because you can't read anything and the pictures are very small also.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I have not problem on my phone and also have a problem printing from the program.

3/27/2018
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Please reply and let me know if that works for you or if you have any questions. Then we can go to the next step if needed. First, if possible, please send me a picture or screenshot of what you are seeing. Also, you may want to try the following"

The zoom in and out can be done by holding down control and pressing + for zoom in and - for zoom out.

Please reply and let me know if that works for you or if you have any questions. Then we can go to the next step if needed.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

I just received an answer from the first person. Wasn't sure how this worked. But thanks for your help.

Yes, that was me. I show only this request open. You are very welcome. Was the issue resolved?

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

It was, and very well. Thanks so much.

You are very welcome. I am glad it's working. Please feel free to request me in the future if you ever need assistance. Please don't forget to accept my answer and rate me if you are satisfied with my response.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Where do I do that?

I believe there may be a button at the top of the screen to accept the answer and rate. Otherwise, it may be sent to you via email.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Sheri
Sheri, Expert