I have the ticker picker program. It registers invalid

Customer Question
I have the ticker...

I have the ticker picker program. It registers invalid symbol or my previously active symbols. How can I restore the proper symbols?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

.?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

2 weeks

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

The app will be updated by the developer. You can usually get in touch with the developer to report any bugs or errors.

Which app are you using? What is the exact name of it as it appears on your iPad?