To whom it may concern. -Pierre. I'm try to make a payment…

Customer Question
To whom it may...

To whom it may concern

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

My name is*****: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I'm try to make a payment to***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am having difficulties accessing my visa debit 4221843019679263

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

Are you attempting to make this payment through Paypal?