I used different computer for 2016 I cannot transfer the…

Customer Question
I used different computer...

I used different computer for 2016 I cannot transfer the file to my new computer for 2027

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Brand hp 2018 microsoft 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I load the new turbo premiere 2017 bought March 2018 trying to access file for 2016 done in 2017 in another computer. I have used turbo tax every year for almost more than 20 years.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I understand only turbo tax technician can transfer the file to my new computer

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I still need to be able to access 2016 file when I prepare 2017 income tax they were not able to transfer the file I have to pay 500 and did nothing its highway robbery. If you will do anything let me how much will it cost me to

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****