I am dying to set up an account for my sons medical

I am dying to...

I am dying to set up an account for my sons medical needs..I'm not having any luck signing up. It wont take my passwors

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Belkin

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your Belkin router?

Where would i find that information?

Technician's Assistant: The Network Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far?

I tried signing in but it says i already have an account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Not right now thank you

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

What account are you trying to setup?

Go fund me
Go fund me is a free account

May i know the email id you used to register for gofundme.com

Do you have a phone number?

No. Why?

arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

Just give me a sec while i get you the remote session tool

How do I set up a go fund me page

May i know the computer you are using? Is it an Apple computer or Windows?

Windows

Please follow the instructions to start a remote session.

Click here to download and run secure remote tool.

Procedure:

1: Click the above link

2: On the next page,Click the green button which says "I Agree"

3: Click "Download"

4: Double click program to run after download

Let me know if you have any issues running the tool

How do i collect the donations from go fund me?

Did you run the remote tool i gave you?