How to get rid of pop up blocker? How to get rid of pop up…

Customer Question
How to get rid...

How to get rid of pop up blocker?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pop?

How to get rid of pop up blocker?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Pop? What have you tried so far?

Several days - but it used to just go away automatically Now it doesn't

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No this is it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

In which browser are you seeing this?

Please let me know