We have used Quick Books for the last eight years for

Customer Question
We have used Quick...

We have used Quick Books for the last eight years for accounting of our Antiques Restoration business. We want to buy a new computer. How do we transfer the data from our old computer to a new one.? Our license number is *****

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

We have a Dell tower, model: 3 1530-5108NBC SKU(###) ###-#### It uses -Inspiron Destop with a Intel core i5 Processor. Operating system I believe is Windows 7.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

I am sure we have but we did not log any of those up dates. Where would we find that information?

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

We have not purchased the new computer yet. We are still shopping. Can you advise us as to the what specification and complicities our new computer should have?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Which version of Quicken are you using?

Please let me know