The email account I set up account is no longer available…

Customer Question
The email account I...

The email account I set up account is no longer available and I cannot get into the account to recover password. On-line I just get the loop because I can not recovery. I want to change enmail for the account to***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Phone number has changes but I did answer security questions but it has been serval years.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

for which service are you trying to do this with?

Please let me know

Thank you

Microsoft 365

Thanks

When you try to sign into your account there, what is the exact message you get?

Please let me know

Cancel, you are not going to get in since I do not know password. I need Microsoft tech

ok