I want to buy office 365 personal. Dell xps windows 10. I…

Customer Question
I want to buy...

I want to buy office 365 personal

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell xps windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your XPS? Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I thought office 365 was free

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: hongkongpom, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Computer Support Specialist

Hello why do you use the word "buy" if you think it is free?

Office 365 is a subscription based programme.

There are many ways to buy it.

Please here to buy Office 365 click me

Once you've bought it you simply download it to your computer.

The personal version allows you to install Office 365 on one computer and one tablet.