DIABETIC AND DIFFICULLTY SEING THE SCREEN THEREFORE IAM

Customer Question
I AM A DIABETIC...

I AM A DIABETIC AND I AM HAVING DIFFICULLTY SEING THE SCREEN THEREFORE IAM HAVING DIFFICULTY RESETTING MY PASSWORD.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

WINDOWS10

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

LENOVO WIN 10 64 BIT

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

A LONG TIME

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please for which service this password ***** *****?

Please let me know

Thank you

WINDOWS 64 BIT
NO
NO THANKS

Thanks, ***** ***** service on your computer is this for? Or is this to sign into windows?

Please let me know