I dont have,my voicemail psssword on my galaxy s6. Android.

Customer Question
I dont have,my voicemail...

I dont have,my voicemail psssword on my galaxy s6

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?

Android

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

Testing 611611 they sent a text back saying they reset it to the ladt 4 digits of my phone # it didnt work . all the intructions say i have to have my old password ***** aet my new pasdemword

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me who your cell phone provider is please?

Thank you

straight talk

Thanks

Click on my link here

https://www.straighttalk.com/wps/portal/home/h/voicemailhelp

And follow the steps on the screen to reset the voicemail password.

Let me know the results please

is that a addition to the $42
$81 for a new pasword

It is optional, ignore it please and do the instructions I gave you