I forgot my password for windows can't get on my computer.

I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** windows can't get on my computer

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

What do you mean

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the version of Windows?

Sony vio ,windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I changed my password ***** I remember what i typed for my password ***** it won't work

How much longer do we have before answer
3/27/2018
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When you fail to sign into your account, what is the exact message you get?

Please let me know

Thank you

Richard, Computer Specialist
Wrong password, I just need to reset my password, can you help or not

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer you have access to as it is reset by thius

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

Where we at solving my problem

I am waiting for you to do the instructions I gave you... I gave these to your 15 minutes ago.

I have done what you wanted what do I do next
I have down loaded what you wanted what next

The rest of my instructions please..

Thank you

There is no program opening how do I get it to open when I can't open my computer
Philhausmann [email protected]

You do it on another computer as per the instructions.... but it seems the instructions are not being done, so we will try another way

Use the link below to reset your password.

https://account.live.com/password/reset

Let me know when you have