Due to a scam i need to change my MSN e-mail password I did…

Customer Question
Hello due to...

Hello due to a scam i need to change my MSN e-mail password I did this on my iPhone and it worked. I received e-mails. Now I need to change it on my 2 lap tops one is window 10 and the other lap top is windows 7, I also have to change it on this Desk top computer again Windows 7.. When I go through the steps to change the password ***** use the new password ***** put on my phone the computer says i need to pick a new password ***** the "new" password ***** put on my iPhone has been used. Does each computer, I have 2 lap tops and 1 Desk Top each need a different password?? I am very confused, I am not very good working with computers I NEED YOU HELP Please

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes my iPhone and all 3 computers, I do not shut them down i just close the lap tops , and turn off the monitor on desk top leave the windows envelope on the iPhone screen. I have always done this, my children who are experts in computers told me to do that. They live out of state and use Apple Products, they will not help Me " Again Please help me" The lap tops are being looked at for viruses today at Best Buy and desktop will have tech come to home when laptops are finished they said 2 days.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I used the iPhone and got 4 microsoft account password ***** codes texted to my iPhone each time tried to reset this desk top

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to get the computers to let me into my e-mail account prior to later today again Please Help me can someone call me now ? Like i said I am very poor at working with computers. Can not figure out how to use the new lap top with Windows 10. Please Help

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Computer
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
No it is the same questions but for me your site is confusing In answer to your question below I have 3 computers to fix so I am very scared to do that because my financial and personal info is on my computers How do I know you will not take my information?
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
are you still there???
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Please respond if the Tech is there working on problem
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
It has been 20 minutes since I had any feed back Again I'll ask is the Tech stillm there please respond
3/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 26 days ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your account. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Which program are you using on your computers to access your account with?

Please let me know

Thank you

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
I got disconnected from the page and now site where I was typing to you
How do I get back to that page. I don’t want to spend another $36.00.
In answer to your question “which Program am I using on computers I guess
Msn? I don’t know.
Please assist me in getting back to the site and question and answer page Please

Hi there

This is the page here...

Please let me know

Thank you

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
No I don’t want to spend more money. If you read my last text where it says I got disconnected from site and page. I answered your question I don’t know what you mean by “program”. I use MSN

The program, the name if it you use, to access MSN with

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
I don’t know can you give me more to go on. Tell me what your looking for
Chrome, bing? Again I do not know how do I find that for you

Please look at the program you open in order to access your account.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
I leave the MSN e mail open I just shut off the monitor for desk top. Or close lid on Lap tops. Would it be windows if so desk top and one lap top are windows 7 and one laptop is Windows 10.

ok.. what happens now if you try to access your account?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
On my desk top I am getting your e mails and I got the original page we have been communicating on
Now what about the lap top with windows 7 and the one with windows 10. I need those done now because I’m 6 hours I take the lap tops in to be screened
Again Please help me. I would really appreciate it. This has been a terrible 16 hours
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Richard are you still there?

yes, please reply to my question I asked before

what happens now if you try to access your account?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
i am now using my e-mail site to answer you on my desk top. i get the same information when you text me on my phone

No problem, I will have to opt out of working with you further on this

You do not need to do anything, you will be contacted when another expert takes over

Thank you

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
why
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Why
Tech Support Specialist: hongkongpom, Computer Support Specialist replied 26 days ago
hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Computer Support Specialist

Hello there I think what is happening, is that you are trying to use the same reset link code on more than one device.

What you need to do is use the reset link to change the password ***** your MSN account. Please write down this new password ***** keep it in a safe place.

Then once that is changed to the new password, you use this new password ***** access your MSN accounts on the other machines. You must use the new password; NOT the reset code that is sent to you.
That is why you are being told the code has already been used.
There is no problem in using the MSN password ***** more than one machine. You cannot use the reset code more than once.

Please rate my service with 5 stars if I have helped you today.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
No not correct read first message at 2:04 AM many messages are missing, including asking for remote support at 2:20 am $68.00, 2:23 am for $19.00 refused both..He asked if I had access to my E mail between 2:30 and 2:44 AM Reply YES how was issue resolved without his access to computer I feel it is Abuse/fraud. I will call your company when open today. NOT HAPPY AT ALL
Tech Support Specialist: hongkongpom, Computer Support Specialist replied 25 days ago

Hello sorry but I don't understand what you're saying about many messages missing.

After you have successfully been able to get your email then you must input the same email account password (not reset code) on each device.

Actually when each devices tries to download your email it will see that the MSN password ***** changed and prompt you to enter the new password.

hongkongpom
hongkongpom