I have just installed a lenovo LI1225s monitor. i can't

I have just installed...

I have just installed a lenovo LI1225s monitor. i can't adjust contrast/brightness/colout/ect.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

LI1225s monitor

Technician's Assistant: What Lenovo model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have typed it twice before - monitor LI1225s.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

1 day. i have tried adjusting with the buttons at the bottom of the unit

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Windows 8.1

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/27/2018
hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Computer Support Specialist

Hello what is happening when you try to adjust it with the buttons at the bottom please?

Do the sliders move and does the picture change at all?

The problem was that the sliders did not move and the picture stayed the same when I used the buttons at the bottom of the monitor, BUT THEY NOW DO, SO ALL IS GOOD.
Thanks for your help.

Thank you please rate my service with at least 3 stars if I have helped you today so that I can be paid for my time

hongkongpom