I can't remember my password. Telephone and tablet the

I can't remember...

I can't remember my password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Telephone and tablet the tablet is new and i am trying to sign in

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Haven't been into emails on phone

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Haven't tried this do you mean with the phone as the tblet was someone else's

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

3/27/2018
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

forgot Tablet password?

I still can't get into my email because it won't accept any password

what is the email address you are unable to login to?

Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer
We need a new password

To get started with our SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE session, please click on the link above:

On the page that opens up, click "I Agree."

Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the very bottom of your browser window, usually in the lower left corner.)

I'll then be connected.