I have a Sceptre monitor connected to my laptop. and I have…

Customer Question
I have a Sceptre...

I have a Sceptre monitor connected to my laptop. and I have a black bar on the right side of the screen that cuts off the full display. Therefore any file that I full display is fully cut on the left side

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your laptop?

Windows 10 I have 2 sceptre monitors connected only 1 isn't performing right with the display

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried rebooting from a DVD or flash drive?

It's brand new does it need a reboot?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It's just out of the box i just connected it now

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?

You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.

Sure

okay, thank you. Click on the blue link below and allow the remote session to download then click on the elsinore remote session download and allow the program to run please>http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=7243bd35-9567-493c-a335-e00ec35db0a8

Once you click on the blue link above, then agree and allow the download to start, when the download finishes, click on the downloaded file to run please.

I'm sorry, 39$ is close to the cost of the monitor
It may just be a graphic card display issue, and I can get a brand new one, since this is under guarantee and fresh out of the box. Paying any amount of money for a Monitor that is only worth 64$ is not worth it to me
Thanks,

okay, I understand.

How do I cancel this service?

I am not sure about any of the fees. I only do the tech support. However our service is backed by 100 % guarantee and customer service will be glad to answer any account questions for you.

I have no further questions, I would just like to make sure I'm not charged for this