I just bought a new HP All in one. It won't let me download…

I just bought a...

I just bought a new HP All in one. It won't let me download AOL.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pavilion?

10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

I put it together, and opened Explorer, entered Aol.com, went to downloads and then clicked on aol gold

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to get aol on this thing

3/27/2018
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

Did you already login to your existing AOL account at myaccount.aol.com ?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

I did open the my account option.
I just want an answer please.

After you login to your account with AOL, please try the following steps. Let me know if you are able to get to a link and actually download the AOL desktop software.

1. Click Manage My Subscriptions.
  2. Click the Premium Subscriptions tab.
  3. Click Get Started under "AOL Desktop Gold".
Finally ... Thank you.

Good to hear it's working.

If I've helped you today, please remember to rate my service by clicking the stars. Rating costs nothing more and helps me. I strive for excellent 5 star service. Please also remember you can followup with me on this issue after rating for no additional fee if you have any further questions.

Thanks for using Justanswer.

technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant