I am 70 years old my grandchildren set up my tablet and they…

Customer Question
I am 70 years...

I am 70 years old my grandchildren set up my tablet and they are no longer near I can’t remember what they did I can’t add game or anything because I don’t have the information could please I purchase a book to put everything in

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

I s the model I tablet I got two years ago at Walmart

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Android device?

I tried telling it I lost password ***** has a phone number ending in 46 which was a stolen and of course I can’t remember the number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to add some games for my day care children that was the purpose for getting it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

what is the make/model of the tablet?

I hope the Tab is not locked up on password *****