My magic has been disconnected. Magic plus. I paid Dec 30 to…

Customer Question
My magic jack has...

My magic jack has been disconnected

Technician's Assistant: What magicJack model do you have?

Magic jack plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your magicJack phone? What have you tried so far?

I paid Dec 30 to renew -got a email march 20 something that it was up for remewal phoned magic jack to get it s traightened out only to find the phone disconnected today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like to get this straightened out first the phone wasn't due to be renewed until june this year - we were in Texas for 5 months - so i was going to check my records aboust the renewal dat3e did this then called your people - they said they would get it straightened out and then days later no phone

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Unplug your magicJack device and restart your computer.

Then connect your magicJack and try using it again.

Let me know if it connects ok?

If you need to renew your subscription then you can do this by logging in at

https://my.magicjack.com/

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------