I need to retrieve password for my Lenovo laptop. Lenovo…

Customer Question
I need to retrieve...

I need to retrieve password ***** my Lenovo laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Lenovo?

Lenovo Ideapad 300

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your IdeaPad? Have you installed any updates recently?

Not that I know of. I can’t get in to the screen.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

PC asked for a USB to be connected but I have no prepared password ***** USB

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

Does your Lenovo computer have Windows XP, Vista, or 7, 8, or 10?

Does it show a name or username at the password ***** login screen?
Does it show an email address at the password ***** login screen?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.