I am trying to transfer my husbands contacts on his phone to…

Customer Question
Hi I am trying...

Hi I am trying to transfer my husbands contacts on his phone to my phone as he has passed away and I am trying to disconnect his phone after this is done. I have been speaking with Apple and we need to change his password ********@******.*** , I also need the Server, Domain & Username

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don't know as I am not technical

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 3 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Go to your Apple ID account page at the link below and click "Forgot Apple

ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-

factor authentication instead.

https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Enter your Apple ID.

Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue and follow

the rest of the steps as prompted.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

Yesterday I paid the $5 but when I looked at my account I was also charged another fee that I don't want

For questions regarding fees, the Just Answer customer service team can help you. Just click on the customer service link above this text box to contact them and they will help you sort it out.

Regarding the Apple ID password ***** procedure, were you able to reset your password ***** login?