My computer is stuck on preparing to automatic repair and…

Customer Question
My computer is stuck...

My computer is stuck on preparing to automatic repair and not doing anything else for the past hour

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Ge72 2 QC Apache

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Let me get back later. I have another issue that is urgent at this point. Sorry for the delays but thanks for your assistance

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I will contact you back. The computer is stuck with preparing to automatically repair for the past hour

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Msi computer

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!Lets try a hard reboot first please> Sometimes this is caused by a glitch in the firmware and can be resolved by a forced reboot, other times it is due to failed hardware, if it is a glitch then your computer will work normally again.Try these steps please> disconnect the power cord and any other externally connected devices and usb cables, then Press and hold the power button down for 60 seconds. Then reconnect the power and try powering on normally by pressing the power button for a couple of seconds.Let me know if any changes occur.
we did this before we contacted you. it did not work
Okay, which version of Windows do you have on the computer?
7,8,10,etc..
Thanks but we are going to try something else and if that doesn't work then we'll be back in touch!!
Ok