I have been locked out of my yahoo account. Every single…

Customer Question
I have been locked...

I have been locked out of my yahoo account. Every single time I want to get access I have to get an account key. It does not appear to have a button to reset my password. how do I reset my password?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I use the phone number on each try

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have another account which also dropped the password ***** I was able to rest that password ***** no difficulty

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Fran, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've just received your question. And would like to assist you with your question.

Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Do you still need assistance with this?

Please let me know