Im cannot get Netflix. Can I cannot get Netflix, can you.

Customer Question
Im cannot get Netflix...

Im cannot get Netflix. Can I cannot get Netflix, can you

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I’m not sure you can help.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Apple

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

11.2.2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I’ve tried EVERYTHING I know & it’s been going on for 2-3 weeks now& I’m fed up!!!!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

If he’s going to charge me another 30.00 forget it!!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 3 months ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience: I am a technology professional with 20 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

Hi! I'm Eric, a computer expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

(Note: you may get auto-generated messages from JustAnswer.com with up-sell offers, which you may ignore).

Good evening! Can you tell me what happens when you try to access Netflix?