My password Paula5ba12. I try to sign my password each time…

Customer Question
My password ***** Technician's...

My password *****

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I try to sign my password ***** time return state confirm

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Sign of my account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My PCH account, seem like my passwowd. And email is not regestering

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 3 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

What is the name of the device or service for which you need your password *****?

Do you still need assistance?