My printer extender will not come out before printing.

Customer Question
My printer extender will...

My printer extender will not come out before printing

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly - it worked for a month or so then quit

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Printer Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

No thanks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That should do it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Elgin Vega
Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

What is the model of your printer?

What operating system is installed in your computer?