JUST BOUGHT OFFICE 365 PERSONAL & COULDN,T INSTALL IT? DELL…

JUST BOUGHT OFFICE 365...

JUST BOUGHT OFFICE 365 PERSONAL & COULDN,T INSTALL IT?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

DELL XPS8920 WINDOWS 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

COMPUTER NEW, I HAVE INSTALLED PC MATIC.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I BELIEVE IT WAS LOADED WITH A TRIAL VERSION OF OFFICE?

3/26/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

Did you purchase Office 365 on the Microsoft Store Online or at another location?

Jason Jones, Computer Expert
from Microsoft store online

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 03
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

After you download the remote application file, you must run it.

I see that you are having some sort of problem running the remote on your computer.

Let's try this another way.

Go to the following page: http://ultraviewer.net/en/download.html
- On the page that comes up, click the orange Download button for the "INSTALL (EXE) option, download, and open that file.
- A file will be downloaded. Save that file and open it.
- After you run UltraViewer, it will give you an ID and Password. I need for you to give me the ID and Password ***** it shows you.
Please, give me both of the ID and password.
Keep in mind that you must keep the program running for me to connect. For this reason, please do not close it.

I’d- 10 111 563
PW- 0857

Thank you

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com