My colors aren't working right. I see lot of. red stuff is…

Customer Question
My colors aren't working...

My colors aren't working right. I see lot of green. red stuff is not red,,etc

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My computer. it had a yellow background & when I would sign off,,I didn't want it & tried to change, but I made it worse

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Brand is a "Cooler Master" I'm not sure of model,,refurbished. I'm connected to windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

About 2 or more weeks.I've tried color management, accessibility, background, whatever

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No,,movies colors aren't correct

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cris, Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Is your PC a desktop connected to a monitor?

OK, it seems that your connection between the monitor and desktop are loose. This very typical to happen, the connection has not been tighten and with time loosen causing color issues.

Follow the cable from the back of the monitor to the back of the desktop. Make sure to tighten both ends and that should resolve your color issue. I cannot remote in to fix this issue.

Let me know if you have any further questions. Please take a moment to rate my service and submit at the top.

Go ahead & cancel the $39 I need someone to do it on my pc

Sure, I can cancel the $39 for remote support no problem.

Were you able to follow my instructions. It is basically making sure the connection is secure on both ends to resolve your issue.

Everything is connected ok

The color issue is because of connection problem not software.

I recommend you remove the cable and just check the pins are not bent and re-secure Let me know the outcome.

can someone else call me,,I can go to another site

What do you mean?

It's connected. I've watched movies, facebook. Problem is colors aren't showing correctly

I understand but did you check the connections and secure them?

Cris, This is not going to work. Please request cancelation & refund for $39 & $42. Thank you