Forgot apple passcode. Just got a new I pad 1 wk ago

Customer Question
Forgot apple passcode Technician's...

Forgot apple passcode

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Just got a new I pad 1 wk ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

How long is asap?

I'm sorry about the issue, Please follow the steps below :

Solution 1 : If you've synced your device with iTunes, you can restore your device. This will erase the device and its passcode.

1. Connect your device to the computer you synced with.
  2. Open iTunes. If asked for a passcode, try another computer you've synced with, or use Recovery mode
  3. Wait for iTunes to sync your device and make a backup. If it doesn't click here
  4. After the sync and backup have finished, click Restore [your device].
  5. When you reach the Set Up screen while restoring your iOS device, tap Restore from iTunes backup.
  6. Select your device in iTunes. Look at the date and size of each backup and pick the most relevant one.

Solution 2 : If you've never synced with iTunes, you'll need to use recovery mode to restore your device. Important : This will cause you to lose all data (photos, files, ect...) currently on device.

1-Install itunes and plug in your iPad to your pc

2-press and hold the home button and the sleep/wake/power button at the same time for 45 seconds until the Apple logo appears, once that appears you can release the buttons

3-iTunes will give message iTunes has detected an iPad in recivery mode you must restore this iPad to continue

4-click restore if it does not go through click on the iPad in the left hand side of iTunes and click restore

5-restore iPad and now you should have your iPad back.

Additional Information : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shrc3FeCJEQ

Thank you

If you forgot your Apple password, click on the link below:

https://iforgot.apple.com/ enter your email address, then click on Continue at the bottom, and follow the onscreen instructions in order to reset your Apple password. If resetting the password *****'t work, Apple may has noticed issues with your card or payment information like report of charges, refunds etc..

to regain access to your App store, you need to call Apple directly and ask them to reactivate the account. please follow the steps

below:

1-Open https://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/

2-Click Get Help under Talk to Us.

3-Click iTunes & Apple Music.

4- Click iTunes Store.

5-Click Account Management.

6-Click Apple ID has been disabled alert

7-Click Schedule a Call and they will call you.

Let me know if you need further assistance

Thank you