I opened my paypal and never used it i have forgot on m,y…

Customer Question
Hi i opened my...

Hi i opened my paypal and never used it i have forgot on m,y password ***** questions tried so many times still no luck k help needed

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your PayPal?

Just now

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Done nothing am a pensioer so no expert

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Would just love to be connected to paypal if no good will just give up i think

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Sergil Cave, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Sergil Cave
Sergil Cave, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I have been assigned to your case. Have you tried the following steps below:

1. Navigate to https://www.paypal.com

2. Click on the Log in link on the upper right hand side of the screen

3. On the next page, click on Have trouble logging in?

4. On the next page, type in the email address associated with your paypal account and click Next>

5. Confirm that you are not a robot

6. Do the quick security check, choose the text me option if you are given that option

7. Once you pass the security check, enter your new password ***** submit

Hello, do you still need assistance?