I cannot use my skype account. I have windows 10 and

Hello, Technician's Assistant: Hello...

Technician's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

I cannot use my skype account. I have windows 10 and everything on my account was messed up and now I cannot receive any calls on it. Can you help me set get it working?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I am a senior citizen and I have more trouble understanding things writen on a chat line because I am not technically inclined.

3/26/2018
Ugo A
Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer

Good evening,

My name is Ugo.

When you write "I cannot use my skype" account. Is there some kind of error that you're getting that leads you to this conclusion ? Or is the skype program not opening when you click it ?

Also, please do the following:

1) attempt to restart your computer

2) check that you are connected to the internet (via wifi most likely)

3) then try to access your skype again.

Please let me know if my advice solves your issue. Thanks.

Ugo A
Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer
I can get into my account. There is no tab, name, etc. where I can add my contacts, I was not able to have anyone contact me on skype. My phone, video etc., is not being accepted on my account
You can access my account remotely, how do we do that?

Good evening sir,

1) visit this link: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=bb456902-28a0-4e28-89db-0f052a05555d

2) let's setup up a time for the remote in for later tonight or tomorrow (caught me as I was about head into a meeting)

3) feel free to call or text me on my number and also share yours

Good evening sir,

I apologize for the gap in responses. What time would you like to meet later today for the remote session ? Please remember that I will also be speaking to you on the phone to facilitate the process as well.

Thanks for your time.