I have a couple Samsung TVs. My newest is a Samsung Smart TV…

Customer Question
Hi there. I have...

Hi there. I have a couple Samsung TVs. My newest is a Samsung Smart TV and I'm trying to set it up. I was using my email address:***@******.*** but I don't remember my Samsung Password. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I am logged into my computer but I no longer have a Samsung Cell Phone.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My Home phone is(###) ###-####and my cell is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Like What?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: technicalcat, Consultant replied 3 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

You shouldn't need a Samsung account to setup a TV. What specific problems or errors are you seeing?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

I have the screen up asking me to Sign in to my Samsung Account.

When do you see this prompt? After going to smart hub and selecting a particular channel?

I don't have a problem with my computer.

When does the prompt show for the samsung account?