I can't access my account. I caan't access my account. Apple…

Customer Question
I can't access my...

I can't access my account

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I caan't access my account

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Apple OS

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

What are my choices?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Just started today.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just started today; Tried talking to support. No help.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Fran, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've just received your question. And would like to assist you with your question.

Tech Support Specialist: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 3 months ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience: I am a technology professional with 20 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

Good evening! To recover your Apple ID account and reset the password, please open a web browser on your iPad and navigate to: iforgot.apple.com

Where prompted, enter your Apple ID (which is probably your email address). You will also need to enter some text to prove you are not a robot. (Tip: if you can't read the text, just keep clicking until you can.)

The next step will depend on the type of security you have set up for your Apple account. If you have set up two-step verification or two-factor authentication this will involve receiving details via another device.

If you haven't set up either of these extra levels of security it will be a case of getting an email or answering some security questions.

Hope that helps! If you need additional assistance, please let us know :-)

Hello! Just quickly checking back in to make sure your issue is now resolved? When you have the chance, would you kindly let me know? Thanks so much for using JustAnswer.com!