I just signed up and I am looking for Darci Clancey.. I keep…

Customer Question
I just signed up...

I just signed up and I am looking for Darci Clancey.. I keep getting the screen that states WHOOPS! Something went wrong. Contact customer at and they mentioned this address

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP Notebook Operating system unknown

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

Where do I find the model and operating system

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

No updates

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Is this error occurs on Google Chrome or Firefox? Which version of Windows you are using?