Lt's running pretty slowly. I think it's time for it's

Lt's running pretty slowly...

Lt's running pretty slowly. I think it's time for it's yearly checkup. I have a maintenance agreement. I'd like to talk to the technician as he or she goes through my computer. I just can't remember how to make that connection.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

EMachines is the brand. I think you guys have all the other information about it.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It's slowly developed over the past year. That's why I bought the maintenance agreement. You guys usually get it cleaned up and running faster in a short amount of time.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just the phone number I call so I can talk to that person.

3/26/2018
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

I'm happy to help fix this. Would you like to do the remote service so i can see and fix this issue OR would you like to tell me more over chat and I can give you some options to try?

Specialist Sean S.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=58cc423d-4783-49cd-8250-b07e07f168e6

^^... Thank you!... Go to this link and follow all the prompts. I'll be connected once you do. Please let me know within 5 minutes if we're not connected. Thanks!

What number do I call to talk to you?I should not be billed for this visit. I paid for a yearly agreement last July. Also, when I tried to get into that address, I got a "This Page Caanot Be Displayed" message.

One minute. Let me check into this

Will this be easier if I just go to my account and start there? I have a password ***** get into it.
Are you still there?

yes, I'm still here. Please let me know what information you have

What do you mean "What nformation I have?"

You're account and password. Also, when did you do the support contract? I can remote to fix the issue once everything is okay on your end

This is nuts. Just let me know where I go to access my account and I'll start all over.

Sure. Can you click on this link and follow all of the prompts to start? Make sure you run the program once you download it