My HP scanner will not scan to my HP computer anymore I have…

Customer Question
My HP scanner will...

My HP scanner will not scan to my HP computer anymore I have windows 10 software it was work good until the my computer's last auto update a few week back, it now states that it cannot find the computer. I have a HP Pro Officejet 8630 Printer/Scanner the printer still work A-OK

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your software?

My computer does it automately usually monthly

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That's the only problem for now

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to Just Answer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.

task completed printer is rebooting
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-officejet-pro-8630-e-all-in-one-printer-series/5367618/model/5367619

Kindly go to the above link and download and install the HP Officejet Pro 8630 e-All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers on your computer.