Just installed Skype, a few minutes ago, i need my skype…

Customer Question
Just installed Skype Technician's...

Just installed Skype

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

A few minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

I need my skype number so i tell my friends how to reach me

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Did you purchased Skype number and made payment on Skype?

i just gave credit card information and i am not clear what you folks are asking me to agree to or what i am being charged. I am trying to setup a skype account and need a skype number. How do i get that?