I HAVE A EXPIRED GROUPON THAT WE OPTED TO USE AS A TRADE IN…

Customer Question
I HAVE A EXPIRED...

I HAVE A EXPIRED GROUPON THAT WE OPTED TO USE AS A TRADE IN FOR ANOTHER DEAL RATHER THAN REFUND OUR MONEY, HOWEVER, I CANNOT TRADE IN TAHE EXPIRED GROUPON, SO NOW I WANT A REFUND. I NEED TO TALK TO A LIVE PERSON, OTHERWISE I WILL NO LONGER BUY GROUPONS. ALSO, DID I MENTION THAT WE OWN STOCK IN GROUPON

Technician's Assistant: Which Groupon product do you have?

BRAZZ CARVERY AND BRAZILIAN STEAKHOUSE FOR $35.00

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Groupon software?

I FOLLOWED THE INFORMATION, HOWEVER WHEN I TRIED TO FIND THE TRADE IN BUTTON, THERE WAS NONE. NOW I AM TOTALLY FRUSTRATED AND WANT MY $35.00 BACK IN MY ACCOUNT.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

JUST REFUND MY MONEY AND TO KNOW THAT I AM TOTALLY FRUSTRATED WITH THIS TRADE IN PROCESS.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hi and welcome to Just Answer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach GROUPON

Just Answer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with them.

I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on Just Answer, I will try my best to help you with your question.

Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

My question is for Groupon - not you. I want my money refunded and I will attempt to contact Groupon again.
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

You can contact Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help to request a refund.
Thank you so much for your time.

Use the below link to reach groupon https://www.groupon.com/customer_support