I need to change the battery on my laptop and If I how. G7.

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change the battery on my laptop and If I how

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

G7

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

The battery is dead

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I ordered a new one But I do not know how to put it in

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good morning/afternoon! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

What brand is the G7? I can help you further once I get that information

G751j

Sure. One moment

This would be the best guide for how to do this since it has pictures. Let me know if you have any questions along the way and I can help. You'll have to apply pressure when doing this because there are clips, but that's normal. They'll usually snap back in once you re-assemble it ---> CLICK HERE

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll be happy to assist

Also, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars below when we're finished. Thanks!