Trying to install mailChimp and was told they would send me…

Customer Question
Trying to install mailChimp...

Trying to install mailChimp and was told they would send me an email to complete the installation but no email!

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thanx

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Computer
3/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 1 month ago
Michael T

Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer. I will be helping you with your question today.

Have you checked your email spam folders to see if the email was sent there by mistake?

Andy, Computer Consultant