How do I change the font size on the internet. Using

How do I change...

How do I change the font size on the internet. Using Microsoft Edge.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Edge?

I haven't

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Edge?

I have just been searching for a way to change the font size to no avail.

3/26/2018
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Please find reply box below to post your response

You may press ctrl and + button to increase text size

To decrease font size, press ctrl and - button

Do this while you are on Edge browser

Let me know that works

Thanks. That worked

Great..

(Please don't forget to rate my service if you think have provided required answer . You may press above stars for rating)

Hope you are satisfied with my service...

I would really appreciate if you leave a feedback for the service provided..

You may press above stars for rating (top right)

Thank You,

Fiyaz

Excellent service.

Thank You very much for the feedback.

Have a Great day

Fiyaz

arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist