EVERYTHING THAT I TRY TO DOWNLOAD (EMAIL) THE COMPUTER SHOWS…

Customer Question
EVERYTHING THAT I TRY...

EVERYTHING THAT I TRY TO DOWNLOAD (EMAIL) THE COMPUTER SHOWS (DOWNOO0ADING) AND NEVER BRING UP THE MAIL

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

IT WAS FIRST ***@******.*** (PRIVATE SERVER)

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

NEXT IT WAS '***@******.*** AND NOW IT IT-***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

THATS BEYOND MY COMPREHENSION IT G9 THROUGT TO APPPE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I AM NOT AWARE OF THIS SYSTEM

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please which email program you are using to access your account with?

Please let me know

Thank you