I can not print the Groupon voucher i paid for. i keep

Customer Question
I can not print...

I can not print the Groupon voucher i paid for. i keep requesting help from Groupon but they refer me to a site and when I go there I get no positive results.

Technician's Assistant: Which Groupon product do you have?

Reiki paid for order number 1000 083147 37027

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Groupon software?

I keep going on to Groupon.com/support

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I have an appointmnet tomorrow to visit the Reiki site I paid for and therefore need to print the voucher

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 4 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I look forward to helping you today.

What problem are you having when you attempt to print out the voucher?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason