I JUST BAUGHT A LENOVO TAB 10 IT ASK ME FOR A PASSWARD. JUST…

I JUST BAUGHT A...

I JUST BAUGHT A LENOVO TAB 10 IT ASK ME FOR A PASSWARD

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Tab?

JUST GOT IT IN DEC/2017 THREE MONTHS AGO

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Tab?

I OPEN IT, TRY TO TYPE & IT ASK FOR A PASSWARD

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

NO, THIS IS A NEW TAB I JUST GOT NEVER USE IT.

3/26/2018
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is it asking for this on the windows sign in page?

Please let me know

Richard, Computer Specialist
as soon as i turn it on

Please provide me the phone number to call you on

no

In this situation you have to reinstall windows, there is no way to get around this. It will remove all your data and return the computer to new, but you cannot avoid this, it is the whole point of the security.

To do this, hold the SHIFT key on the keyboard and with it held down, click on the power icon on the screen then restart.

Keep shift held down until it has restarted and your at a menu.

Choose from this menu, Troubleshoot, then Reset My PC.

You will have to choose to remove all your files for this to work.

Let this complete and once it has, you will need to setup your computer again just like when you first received it.

Let me know please how you go.

no thanks
YOU DID NOT GIVE ME ANY ANSWER, THANKS BUT I DON'T NEED YOUR SERVICE. PLEASE STOP THE EMAIL.