That was fast!! butyou must be the wrong tech for my

Customer Question
That was fast!!...

That was fast!! butyou must be the wrong tech for my problem. I needed to find my email password.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I think i might. i've had my email account for a long time, so i don't really know

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 4 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

What is your email address that you would like to get the password *****?

Hey, would like to still continue. Thanks