My company IT installed Office 365 on my laptop and the

My company IT installed...

My company IT installed Office 365 on my laptop and the company is now closed. I have a subscription to Office 365 and I have a Microsoft ID number. I can't install Office 365 for my new laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

I was able to install Norton software. My Account says that all I have is a license to Exchange Online (Plan 1)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's about it

3/26/2018
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Do you have the login details with which this office was activated?

It was initiated by one of my IT person who I can't find

Please click the link below and run/open the program

What is the status

Waiting for you to connect me to your system.